Sunday, February 6, 2011

K-DRAMA : MISCHIEVOUS KISS



MBC's "PLAYFUL KISS"


Yeah, I like the Korean drama series " Playful Kiss " than the Taiwanese version " It Started with a Kiss".  As for the Taiwanese version, I don't like it.  Period.

The acting, the story, the actors, are all fine and well chosen.  No over acting parts, and every scene is quite funny, not corny. That's how I describe a feel good movie. Though I admit that I spend so much time reading the english subtitles than concentrating on their acting, but maybe I get the hang of it since the first ever Asian Drama "Meteor Garden"  had been well approved by the Asian people worldwide.

I especially like Kim Hyun Joong, the lead star in the drama.  He is the BFF of Lee Min Ho in the famous drama, "Boys Over Flowers".  Hyun Joong was the so-called "Leader" of their all-male group " SS501 ", with all-good-looking male members. 

I like the way he acts  with confidence, though he is always being typecasted in character that he plays in various dramas-- mysterious, cold but smart and every girl's dreamboy. In real life, he is very good in math, smart and a sports buff.  I can tell after I follow him in this korean game shows when he was still starting his career and promoting their boy group. He would usually win in all game segments; his only weakness is women---those who are not flirts (otherwise, he would challenge them and would not seem to care if they would lose to him.) I like his hair if it's shorter, colored blonde.  I like the way he grooves, too.

He looked more of the lead guy in Winter Sonata, the one with glasses.

(last episode of BOF)

I admit, too, that when he came to Manila for a concert, he's not as attractive as he's in his dramas or other guestings in other countries. Maybe because he had lost weight and I did not like his hair then.

I should be talking about the Playful Kiss, but keep talking about Kim Hyun Joong.


No comments:

Post a Comment